Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

Falakika Room 6 Class Site Treasure Hunt

Remember to make a copy of this document. On your copy, put your name in the document title so it says ‘Angel class site treasure hunt’ and put it in your Cybersmarts folder.


Question
Answer
1
What day do we have Kiwisport (gymnastics?)
On Friday and I found it on the weekly  timetable part.

2
Write down everyone in the Circles group for maths.

Lopiseni,Kordell,Eve,Maria,Joshua,
Wesley,Isaia,Sosaia,Dziah,Mojtaba,
Hope.T,Wiki,Rawiri,Denzel.
I found it on the maths groups.
3

How many hearts are there on the Kia Manawanui tree on the homepage?
There are 19 hearts on the homepage and I found it on the homepage.
4
What time is lunchtime?

1:00PM  - 1:45PM
I found it on the the weekly timetable part.
5
What was the name of Room 6’s last blog post?


Room 6 - 2016 I found it from the class blog.
6
Which group is Hiria in for reading?
Hiria is in the kowhais group, I found it from the site.


7
Name one follow up task for writing.


Stanley,Sosaia,Joshua,Mojtaba,Isaia,
Timote, I found it from the site.
8

When was the last date Miss Ashley posted on the class blog? What was the post  about?


WALT look at our digital footprint for one school day.I found it from the class blog it was about our digital footprint.

9

What day of the week do we have music?

On Friday and I found it in the weekly timetable part.
10
Find out what Miss Ashley’s favourite
food is.
Hint: look on the ‘about us’ heart.
Chocolate, I found it from the about us.





No comments:

Post a Comment