Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Team Building Activities in Week 4

Last week on Friday one of our teachers that had just left last year came to help us with some activities and also with doing fitness. Also to learn new exercising movements to we could do to stay fit.

A range team of team building activities help me to gain more confidence, get along with others, work together with others and make new friends. I enjoyed training with Ms. Komor because she was really funny and made us try lots of fun exercise positions. She created a whole lot of laughter with everyone and she made the exercising fun instead of pressuring us. 

I also enjoyed when we played tug of war because it was fun to see others try their best even if they lost because they just said good game or shook hands with each other instead of getting angry or overreacting. II learnt that it's not always about winning but about trying your best and also about having fun.

I have improved on cheering on others and encouraging others to participate in the activities. I've also improved on being more confident to participate in the sports/activities. What I found challenging was when we had to do push - ups because I wasn't able to lift myself up or do it correctly because I kept on getting confused.

I am going to try improve on staying focused and not getting distracted. I will try to improve on keeping a growth mindset. I'll put 100% effort into sports so I don't let others down. I will try overcome my shyness so I can be able to do more things.















No comments:

Post a Comment