Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Back at School

Hello Everyone!

So today was the first day back at school after two weeks of holiday. To me it was very refreshing to take a LONG break from school after all that hard work we did! 

Coming back to school really excites me about all the new things we are going to do. The things I am looking forward to this term are P.E, music, trips and also going to our new classes for technology. I'm also really excited to learn more about our teacher who is replacing Ms. Aireen because she makes our learning very fun even today. Her name is Mrs. Yandall and she is Samoan, the things I liked about her today was how she introduced some new/fun games to us.

This is what and how I am feeling about term 2!
_________________________________________________________________
Feel free to give me feedback and feed forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment