Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Manaiakalani Survey

Manaiakalani Survey

Talofa lava and welcome to my blog!

Today I filled in a survey from Manaiakalani. It was about how Learn Create Share has helped us with our learning online. It was also about how we use our devices and what we use them for.

The questions we had to answer were asking us about how Learn Create Share connects with our culture and how it has helped my family know about my learning. We also had to tick some boxes about what we have been doing for learning on our chromebooks.

My opinion of the questions is that some of them took some time for me to answer them.

What I found challenging was answering all the questions because for some of the questions I struggled to answer them.

Here are some photos of what the survey looked like:



_________________________________________________________________
Feel free to give me feedback and feed forward!



No comments:

Post a Comment