Pages

Friday 14 February 2020

Technology Reflection

Hello, welcome to my blog!
Yesterday it was my first day back at technology so I've decided to write a little bit about how my experience was. The group I've been put in to start the year with was cooking. In the cooking group we got a new teacher which is Mrs Hamer, what she prepared for us to make on the first day was colorful fruit cups. 

Here are the ingredients we were given: Rock Melon, Grapes, Kiwifruit, Blueberry, Watermelon & Yoghurt. All we did was slice and peel the fruits then we stacked the fruits in a small cup and poured yoghurt on the top with some leftover fruit sprinkled on top. Sadly we weren't able to take photos since it was the first week back so here is an image from google of what they looked like:
Image result for colorful fruit cup yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment