Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

The Fun Day

The Fun Day

It is so exciting shouted Hope.L from the other side of the bumble bee hunt.There was such a huge line to the slide down the water,slippery,wet slide.I was looking after Mrs Manuyag’s cute Kalila.It was fun looking after Kalila the whole time.I only went on the juniors bouncy castle once then after that, thats when I started looking after Kalila.When myself and Kalila went  to where our bag’s were there was Stanley’s aunty with a big black dog that was trying to come to me and Kalila,Kalila was trying to run to the black dog too and bark at the same time.Then I heard from Caleb that Mrs Manuyag went down the slide,but the first time she stopped then the second time she didn’t stop.Mrs Manuyag got wet from the kids and Kalila too,Kalila is cute and small,fast and she likes to jump.At the end of the lovely fun day we were all happy and some of us were exhausted.



1.My favourite thing about school is that
whenever we have activities we
have fun.

2.My favourite thing about school
is that I love to play on the netbooks.

3.My favourite thing about school
is to see myself
enjoy.

4.My favourite thing about school
is athletics.

5.My favourite thing about school
is playing on the

park.

No comments:

Post a Comment