How to make a dumper truck
You will need:
- 1 large cereal box
- 2 small cereal boxes
- Shoe box lid
- Thin strip of blue paper
- 4 bottle tops
- Red and yellow paint to decorate
- 4 round lids
- Scrunched up newspaper
- Grey paint
- Black paint
- Sticky tape
- Cut the small cereal box in half length ways.
- Stick it on top of the larger cereal box using sticky tape on one side only.
- Cut the second small cereal box in half widthways and stick this on the other end of the large cereal box standing upright.
- Stick a shoebox lid on the highest part of the truck to make a roof.
- Stick a strip of blue paper just underneath the roof to make a window.
- Stick two bottle tops onto the lower front of the truck to make the headlights.
- Paint the truck red and yellow.
- Paint four round lids black when they are dry stick them around the bottom of your truck to make the wheels.
- Scrunch up pieces of old newspaper and paint them grey to make some boulders for your truck to carry.