Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

How I can become a smart learner

Hello viewers, today I am going to be listing down different types of ways of how I can become a smart learner.

I can become a smart learner by:
  • Sharing positive learning onto my blog
  • Blog appropriate things
  • Always be prepared to learn
  • Blog at home 
  • Always show the school values
  • Always show integrity
  • Listen to the teacher
  • Respect other's personal space
  • Be at school before 8:30
How I can improve on these skills:
  • Focus on my learning more
  • Complete over 15 blog posts in 1 month
  • Blog at home instead of playing games or watching youtube
  • Sit by people that will not distract me
  • Help others with their learning
  • Complete my learning faster
This is what I am going to be working on and what I can do to be a smart learner. Hope you enjoy!
Feel free to give me feedback and feedforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment