Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Hiria & Kika - Should there be more breaks at school

Should kids have more breaks at school
I think that they should have more breaks sometimes but the kids would not be learning nothing and they will have 3 hour of work and 3 hour of breaks.In my opinion i think that kids should not have go grades if they just have more time on breaks and less time on work.In my opinion i think it could be good if they have more times on work instead focus dumb things if could be bad for kids life not knowing nothing it just like not know how to spell apple they should have more of work but sore some breaks so their brains working for learning.

In my opinion i think it could be good if they have more times on work instead focus dumb things if could be bad for kids life not knowing nothing it just like not know how to spell apple they should have more of work but sore some breaks so their brains working for learning.
I think that they should have more breaks sometimes but  the kids would not be learning nothing and they will have 3 hour of work and 3 hour of breaks.

In my opinion i think that kids should not have go grades if they just have more time on breaks and less time on work.
On the other hands sometime people say that they will get better grades but how are they getting good grades if have more time on breaks and less time on work.
For Example

For Example if I was spending time on breaks in my opinion it would bad because my brain would not be working and I might not get good marks and I would be below on my report.

In my opinion I think it could be good if they have more times on work instead focus dumb things if could be bad for kids life not knowing nothing it just like not know how to spell apple they should have more of work but sore some breaks so their brains working for learning.

For Example If I could not know how to know how to spell apple and I will low on my report and instead going on work i must go on dumb thing and it not what I could do I could do something better than that.

By:Hiria & Kika















1 comment:

  1. Hiria and Falakika you have made some excellent points about should kids have more breaks. I think students should because if you guys have breaks, so will the teachers and teacher aides lol. Also,rested brains equals focused kids.

    ReplyDelete