Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

The High Ropes in The Treetops

Screenshot 2016-09-22 at 10.06.56.png
“I’m so excited to try the high ropes”Said Jack.Jack,John and Jackson went to do high ropes in the treetops, “Ooh Ooh I want to go first”Said John.John put on his harness for his safety,Jack was still climbing up the vertical ladder while John was on the high rope.“Hey John can I come on now”Asked Jackson.Jackson went on with John.

The rungs started to wobble, one rung broke then all of the rungs started to brake too,The metal cable dropped,John and Jackson swung side to side they couldn’t find their way back because they were in the middle.

Luckily Jack got a bouncy castle so they could drop on the bouncy castle,“Drop down” Shouted Jack.When they dropped they felt that the bouncy castle was as bouncy as an bouncy light ball.

2 comments:

  1. Hello falakika I love your powerful and you try to do your paragraph. and I love your work and you help me to do my word see the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello you have written more then you befor

    ReplyDelete